Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pools, Plays, Parades, and Plenty of Fun!

This past weekend we were in Indy. Mark's mom picked Grace up on Thursday night so they could have a pool party on Friday while Mark and I worked. Aunt Amy and some of her friends came over, including her friend's little boy, Brayden, who is 3 weeks older than Grace. The two little ones had a great time together!







Mark and I drove down later that afternoon. Mark's parents treated us to a great night at the theater to see Jersey Boys. What an awesome show! We had a fun dinner on the canal downtown beforehand.


The next morning, Mark and I headed down to the Indy Pride parade and festival to see our friends, Mark and Rob. Grace headed to the Talbott Street Art Fair with Grandma, Aunt Amy and Uncle Greg. The rest of the afternoon was spent swimming (Grace), shopping (me), and relaxing (Mark).



Daddy's shoes!

In the early evening we met the Galls at Chuckee Cheese. We had planned to go to a park but it was too warm, so we instead we headed to an indoor playground :) It was so fun to catch up with Ryan and Jill and it was fun to see Grace and Noah together!



We didn't think Noah would be able to get up to the tubes--he surprised us! And he wouldn't come down--so Ryan had to climb up to get him out :)





I wonder who was having more fun--the dads or the kids???

No comments: