Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mommy and Gracie Day

This past weekend Mark had to study for an insurance exam he took this week so Grace and I got to have a fun day together. It was beautiful out--sunny, but not too hot, so we decided to play outside all day. I set the sprinkler up in the front line and we had a blast running through it!




Then after an afternoon nap, we spent the rest of the afternoon in the back yard playing on our climber and swinging. Grace hadn't taken to the swings at the park the last few times we were there so I wasn't sure how she'd like our tree swing this year (she loved it last summer!). Well, I found out--she LOVES it even more this summer. She cried when I took her out of it after pushing her for more than half an hour!


"Is that my swing I see over there?"







No comments: