Can't wait to see you again Grandma!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Thanks for visiting again Grandma!
Grandma Applebee came for a visit this week. It is always so fun to have any of the grandparents visit and Mark and I both appreciate all of the help Grandma gave us, from helping with house work to spending some quality time with Grace so we could get some things done. As much as we enjoyed having her here, I think Grace loved it even more! Grandma's favorite time is bath time and Grace certainly enjoyed having Grandma give her her bath and then brush her hair afterwards!



Can't wait to see you again Grandma!
Can't wait to see you again Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh,MY!!! I have been waiting for another Blog visit with our precious baby girl. Wish we were closer. Grace you look so cute in your Funny Hat and it looks warm also. SO glad Grandma Applebee coulg visit. She looks so happy.
Bumpa and I are very pleased to have you and cousin Gabriel in our lives.
Give your Mommy and Daddy a big hug and smile from us. Oh, remind them we want to see your new funiture.
Love
Bumpa and GG
Post a Comment