Any great meal has lots of leftovers and there were tons on Sunday night. I also have tons of leftover pictures which I haven't got posted so here are a few of them. (I know--bad and cheesy transition!)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Dinner and leftovers
This past Sunday we had dinner in Indy at the Garrisons. Our dear friend, Jessica Eng, was in town for work so Sarah and Andy had us all over for an amazing meal. It was great to spend time with all of them!


Any great meal has lots of leftovers and there were tons on Sunday night. I also have tons of leftover pictures which I haven't got posted so here are a few of them. (I know--bad and cheesy transition!)
I look horrid in this picture (which is probably why I didn't post it in the first place!) but looking at it now I can't believe how little Grace looks! She was only about 3 weeks old in this pic.
Mark's parents came up the second weekend in December and babysat so we could go see our friend Raven's dance concert. Grace had a great time with them!


Any great meal has lots of leftovers and there were tons on Sunday night. I also have tons of leftover pictures which I haven't got posted so here are a few of them. (I know--bad and cheesy transition!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment