Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Catching up...

I started back to school this week and it's been interesting for Mark and I trying to figure out how to juggle our work with caring for Grace. So far, it is going pretty smoothly--but it is an adjustment! Anyhow, the blog has suffered, my apologies. Here's a little recap of the last 10 days or so :)

Hanging out in her "Daisy" onesie--"live fast, nap hard"

Aunt Amy's birthday was on the 3rd. We drove down to Indy on Friday the 2nd and had a Williams/Borlik family dinner. Grace wore her party dress that Alexia got her for the occassion!

The next morning Grandma Williams' friend, Ann Grosh came over to meet Grace. As you can see, Grace made her self comfortable on Ann's sholder.

Last Monday Grace and I lunched with our friends Jenn and Porter. Grace wore one of her Christmas dresses. We've decided that Christmas dresses can be worn through the month of January--they're so cute and we didn't get to wear them enough over the holidays!

Starting to sit up--with a little help from overstuffed couch cushions.

The big news is that Grace's furniture finally came in last Wednesday! The nursery is finally done (pictures soon!) and Grace started sleeping (I use that term loosely as she is still up a few times a night) in her own room that night. Grandma and Grandpa Williams and Aunt Amy came up on Friday to see the nursery and we enjoyed lunch with them.


Grace continues to do well with her tummy time. Her neck muscles are getting stronger every day. Sometimes all that tummy time wears her out though!

After church on Sunday--don't worry, she had tights on for church!

As you can see, Grace is doing well when she is propped up. What is missing however is a fourth picture which shows her toppled over--I decided I better grab her versus snapping a shot.

No comments: