We celebrate Halloween for several days. It started when Halloween gift bags came from the grandparents...
Thank you!!!!
Then it was the decorating of pumpkins with the parts from nana and papa
This was followed by trick-or-treating at our neighborhood high school. Thankfully, one of Grace's babysitters texted me to let me know of the community Halloween event. Grace got to put her costume on and we trick-or-treated through the halls. It was an awesome event!
Next up was Halloween at the Farm. Grace and I went with our friends Myra and Siena. We had a fun girls' lunch and then headed to the farm for trick-or-treating and a hay ride.
Finally, the big day arrived! We carved our pumpkin (Grace was absolutely disgusted by the pumpkin guts!) and then headed out for trick-or-treating. The best part was that after every house Grace looked at me and said, "I love you, Mom!" It was as if she thought I created Halloween!






No comments:
Post a Comment