Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Birthday Boy

Mark celebrated birthday #33 on October 18th.  Grace was a huge help as we prepared for Mark's birthday festivities and Mark once again showed what an awesome daddy he is, choosing to do Grace's favorite things on his birthday!


 
Grace helped me make Mark's Oreo cookie cake.  She loved licking the pudding off the spoon!


 A trip to Chuckee Cheese was on the agenda for Mark's birthday!  He's awesome!






About a week before Mark's birthday I asked Grace what she wanted to get him for his birthday.  She promptly replied, "Daddy wants a puzzle."  When asked what type of puzzle her Dad might want, Grace replied, "A Barney puzzle!!!"  Duh!  I should have known!  Unfortunately, G and I were unsuccessful in finding a Barney puzzle so a Thomas the Train one had to do.  She also picked the Christmas wrapping paper.  (Don't feel too bad for Mark--he also got a really nice pair of running sunglasses from G and I!)





Does life get any better than this?

No comments: