Monday, March 22, 2010

Just a little night time reading


These are ALL of the books Grace and I read before she went to bed tonight. She got each one out of the book bin, walked over, turned around, backed up onto my lap, had me read the book, got back up and started the process over. After she got the final book she brought it back to me, put her head down on my lap, put her thumb in her mouth, and looked up at me. I asked if she was ready for bed and she jumped up, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom...where we read three more books! I hope her love for reading continues!!!

3 comments:

erin said...

It will! Sam was the same way when he was little. And, as energetic as he is, he will sit for over an hour reading, which is amazing for attention span for him :)

Anni said...

What a great reader! I love it!

Jenn said...

Don't you love how they back up and sit down in your lap with a book. It's the cutest thing ever!!!