Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Hair Cut

On Tuesday, March 2nd, Grace had her first haircut!

Now if you have only seen her from the front you might be thinking, "Haircut?!?! The girl doesn't have that much hair!" BUT, if you have seen Grace from the back you know exactly why we needed a haircut--Grace had developed a major baby mullet. Despite the mullet, it was a tough decision to cut her hair because the little mullet had the cutest curls. But as Mark put it, "It's only cute to a point, then it just becomes bad parenting." So, when I got my hair done last Tuesday, I asked my stylist if she could fix my baby's mullet and she told us to stop by that night. Grace was great! She sat on my lap as Kathy cut her hair. She looks so cute with her little hair cut! I think it will grow much more evenly now and I'm hopeful that the curls will come back as it grows out.

Waiting for our appointment

Checking things out

"Not so sure about this guys!"

The first clip

This shot really shows how long the back was






Checking herself out in the mirror--such a little diva!


"Do I look good, or what?"

This is a picture from this past weekend (more on that soon) but it shows how cute the back is now! And, yes, Grace is wearing her Aunt Amy's slippers :)

No comments: