Monday, November 3, 2008

Belly Shots

I am obsessed with baby pictures and because of this I went on a long search to find a photographer to document Grace/Graff's first year. We ended up with McGreevy-Marks Photography. I didn't think I wanted to do belly shots until a few weeks ago when it dawned on me that the belly isn't going to be here much longer. So, today Mark and I went to Christy's studio and had our pictures taken. It was a gorgeous day--more summerish than fall and we were able to do some outdoor shots.

She posted a few more samples on her blog but the one above is our favorite so far :)

http://mcgreevymarksphoto.wordpress.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...I love all of those photos! They're just great...they really captured your excitement and love!

Jennie said...

WOW! Those photos are GORGEOUS!!

ashley.and.graham said...

Looks like you have picked an excellent photographer! i know you'll be so glad to have what i imagine will be fabulous pictures of Grace/Graff once he or she arrives. And, I can promise you that some day you will look back at these photos with bewilderment and wonder if your body ever really was as it looks in the pictures :). I know I actually went through that but for the life of me sometimes I wonder if it really happened ;)
good job planning ahead, elizabeth!
ashley

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME photo of you both! What a GREAT idea! You both look so in love and the sun setting in the background just sets the mood for the photo - the love that created baby Grace/Graff whom you're carrying inside your belly. Would love to see more photos! Kathryn :)

Anonymous said...

E - I don't have your email so I'll leave it here for you...
Let Ryan and I know whenever all of the family clears out. We'd like to cook dinner some weeknight and bring it over for the tired parents! Let me know what you have a taste for. Hope your tummy's healing up. Love the pictures so far!!
Love you!
Kristie