Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What a fun Halloween Mark and I had this past Friday. The Linvills came over and brought little Porter so he could trick-or-treat at our house. It was definitely a treat to have him come over--he is so cute! Don't you just love his pumpkin costume?

Jenn, Mark and Porter

You should get used to me making this face--for some reason I always am the one who responds to people trying to get the baby to smile but I don't smile--I make this face :)


Is that a pumpkin in there?


Mark and I then went to the Communication Department's annual Halloween party. We dressed as the couple from the movie Juno--simple outfit for us and so fun since it was one of our favorite movies that came out during last year's holiday season--check it out if you haven't seen it :) The funniest part of the evening was when one of the new students came up and said, "Your belly looks so real, it even has the belly button sticking out, what did you put in there?" And then as she touched my stomach, she exclaimed, "Oh and it feels real too!" To which I grinned and said, "It is!" She was so embarrassed but all I could do was laugh!


1 comment:

H said...

I love both the Halloween costumes - Juno and the pumpkin. And your "Smile, baby" face left me in stitches...love it!