Monday, November 10, 2008
Waiting...
Yes, we're still waiting for Baby's arrival. I must say, I'm getting quite impatient, even though we haven't reached to our due date yet. I'm just so anxious to meet this precious little baby that I've carried around for the last 9 months. Our doctors appointments the last few weeks have gone well and there is progress--which is good and bad. It's great to know we're getting close but at the same time, when there's progress you expect it to happen right away and it doesn't! Soon though...very soon...hopefully :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I know...those last few days of waiting are agony! Let's see...you've passed up Halloween and my Dad's birthday. My sister's birthday is tomorrow and it's also Veteran's Day...maybe you're little one will come then. Then Grace/Graff can commiserate with my little sis because their birthday cards and gifts are always late because the post office is closed on their birthday! Sending happy thoughts your way for a quick labor!
oh my goodness!! i'll be so excited if i actually get to meet little grace or graff this weekend. let's hope for your sake and for mine that the little one decides to come soon :)
I hope these last few days fly by! You can do it - pamper yourself and before you know it, that baby will be in your arms.
I'm anxious for your new arrival to make an appearance too!!!
Maybe he/she just wants to be on time and is waiting for your actual due date to arrive.
I wonder if you'll be in class Thursday evening...
Go Elizabeth Go!
Almost there! Hang in there and try not to think about Pizza Sams.....it will definitely delay efforts (and only cause moments of extreme laughter from you both) when the moment arrives! Hehe. =)
Love you! E
If the baby would like to arrive anytime between Saturday and Monday while I'm at Purdue, he/she is more than welcome!
Jen Gianino
Post a Comment