Monday, November 24, 2008

Hanging out at home

It's been one week since we brought Grace home from the hospital and what a great week it has been. Mark and I love hanging out with our little girl. Grace's typical day is eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat some more, sleep some more, eat, maybe some awake time, and then repeat. Of course there is also the intermittent diaper changes which she absolutely hates and leads to lots of screaming and crying. It's quite the life and Mark and I feel so blessed to be able to share it. Here are some of my favorite pics of Grace hanging out at home. You'll notice that she's really taken to nap time with Daddy!
Post eating--full belly makes baby sleepy!

Trying on a new outfit

First time in swing on Saturday

All worn out after a trip to Target--shopping is hard work!

4 comments:

erin said...

You guys are rocking the blog since little Grace arrived! I forgot what you can get done when the little muchkins sleep so much :) I miss those napping with baby days...really only got it with the first baby...enjoy it!

Jennie said...

Grace is gorgeous! Enjoy this amazing time in her life!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have posted so many pictures and stories. You are putting me to shame - how long did it take me to just send out a few pics?!? Grace is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her. Sam is looking forward to playing with his newest friend!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad the girl is getting out to shop. It's important to raise her right!!!