Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Halloween at the Gardens of Spring Creek

We definitely got use out of our Halloween costume this year as we went to many Halloween events.  The first was at the Gardens of Spring Creek with Siena.  It was a fun afternoon with lots of games and activities for the kids. Grace and I went round and round on what she wanted to be for Halloween.  I had bought what I needed to make her an Izzy (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) costumes but then we happened to find a store in Fort Collins that is the designer of many Halloween costumes that are sold nationally.  We checked out their selection and found a yellow princess dress.  Grace is so obsessed with Belle that we had to get it.  On the way to the Gardens I asked Grace a question and her response was, "You have to call me Belle when I'm in this dress."  Okay.  Duly noted!





No comments: