Monday, August 1, 2011

One last time...weekend at home in WL

Our final weekend in West Lafayette was perfect...we had nice weather, got to relax a bit and spent some time with some great people.

Saturday morning Grace and I headed out to run errands. Our first stop was KDee's Coffee Shop, a place where I have logged many hours reading, working on papers, and, of course, socializing.

Then we were off to the mall to pick up a few last minute items before our move.


The rest of the day was spent at Columbian Park Zoo with our friends the Jenn, Porter, and Grey Linvill. We so loved Columbian Park Zoo!


Patiently waiting for the Linvills

Here they come!





Pregnant mama goat

Baby goats born the night before

Dr. Linvill and Dr. Williams playing vet

Off to the rides




I didn't get any pictures on Sunday but we had a great send-off blessing from our congregation at Central Presbyterian and then we took Grace and Daisy to Indy to stay with Nana and Papa since the packers came on Monday!

No comments: