
Saturday night my friend Eileen had a party so I was able to have some time with my girlfriends.
Sunday morning I woke up to a "Happy Mother's Day" and a bag full of wonderful art projects from school. We made it to church where Grace refused to go to the nursery so we let her come into the service with the understanding that if she wasn't quiet she would go to the nursery. She was fantastic but did get a little upset that none of the songs we sang were the ABCs. After church it was off to Steak and Shake for lunch...yum!


Sunday night we had the Linvills over. It was the perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day--Jenn and I were pregnant together and have enjoyed all of our mommy firsts together. Plus our kiddos have so much fun with each other!


No comments:
Post a Comment