Friday, May 6, 2011

Family wedding

Last weekend we my cousin Cory and his beautiful bride Cristy got married up in Adrian, Michigan. We drove up for the day and had a great time seeing the Weber brood! Unfortunately my camera battery died and I didn't get a shot of the newlyweds but I did get some of the family.

Grace loved throwing the bird seed!

My grandma and her kids--Barb, Peggy, Mary, Bill, Bob, Tim, and Todd

Just us girls

Grace was on the floor quite a bit. She even took her shoes off by he end. Needless to say, I was so thankful she had a black dress on and her white tights went right into the trash can!

Checking out her third cousin, Eden

Hugs for Papa Bob!

Hugs for "Great Mama"

Dancing with Aunt Peggy and Eden


Grace's rendition of the chicken dance--she's pretty good if you ask me!

No comments: