Monday, May 23, 2011

Another visit to MI

Two weeks ago Grace and I headed to Michigan so I could accompany my dad to a doctor's appointment. We had such a fun time! We drove up Wednesday and I was a little nervous because it was the first time I didn't have my mom meet us halfway but we made it! Grace was awesome for me and she's actually at an age where it's kind of fun to road trip together.

Thursday was a day for visiting/shopping. We picked my dad up and headed to the park. Then we met Grandma and Uncle Todd for lunch and then mom for shopping.







Trying to take a nap in Papa's bed

Cookout

And as you can see...all of the activity wore Grace out!

Friday I headed to Ann Arbor with my dad and Grace stayed home and played with Mama and Papa Applebee. Again, she had fun!









Love the action shot!

No comments: