So Grace LOVES to dance! She really likes the new Miley Cyrus song (I blame that on Mark). Anyhow, check out how she dances to it and stops when Mark stops the music. And yes, she's playing with her swim diapers. Her favorite new game is to pull them all out of the box--not sure why we buy her toys when she loves playing with diapers :)
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Grace is quite the dancer. I love the way she gets her whole body going to the music.
love, love, and love
This is an awesome blog post. I love how she really is dancing. What a cutie!
Oh my gosh, how cute!!!!!!!!!! She's adorable!!! Now, we just have to work on her taste in music. :P
So cute. Just love to see her great smile and she sure can swing.
Love you Grace
GG
ok, so we need a full-song version of this posted. Eden keeps asking me to replay it :)!
oh, and graham asks how you found out that she likes that song ;)?
Post a Comment