We had a great weekend! My friend, Meredith, and I hosted a baby shower for our good friend, Sarah Garrison. Mere came down Friday night and we had a great time preparing for the shower and catching up. The shower on Saturday turned out great. It was a co-ed cookout/shower and I think everyone had a great time!
"Auntie" Meredith brought Grace presents. Grace loved them--especially the tissue paper they were wrapped in!


Another college friend, Nickie, came down for the shower with her family. Grace loved her two daughters, Ellie and Amelia who are 6 and 4.

The girls watching the opening of presents...
And Grace thinking they're all for her!



The girls also helped me try to feed Grace. It was hilarious! One had the spoon, one had the bottle, and they both were trying to feed her simultaneously. Grace was a bit overwhelmed but tried her best to keep up!

Grace with the mom-to-be

I love this picture because there are so many just like this but with me instead of Grace

Some of my favorite Alma ladies
No comments:
Post a Comment