Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

For Easter weekend we headed to Mark's parents on Saturday. GG and G2Pa Hone were there and Amy and Greg joined us. It was a fun weekend spent with family.

Grace checks out Grandma's Easter Tree

Is it nap time yet?


One of my favorite parts of the weekend was dying eggs. It's been so long since I've done that. Grace seemed to enjoy the pretty colors and trying to kick the mugs over.





After dying eggs Grace was pretty tired. The thumb usually goes in when she's ready to go to bed--this time it was before her bath was even done!

Breakfast the next morning with GG and G2Pa

All ready for church in my Easter dress






Stopping for a mimosa while making Easter dinner

I love Easter eggs!

Catching up on my current events

A little too much excitement--sleepy Grace

Aunt Amy and my second Easter outfit

Comfy on the coach

Our girls with Grandma and Grandpa

Grace took several naps on Monday--I think she was just worn out from such a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Amy Borlik said...

Grace, we had so much fun celebrating your first Easter together! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures!

Love, Aunt Amy & Uncle Greg

erin said...

My Grace is a thumbsucker, too. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but, you're doomed. :) At least a pacifier I can take away...how am I supposed to take a thumb away?!