Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First "Meal"

Last Friday Grace tried rice cereal for the first time. She has been eating more and more during the day so we decided to try cereal to see how she would take it. We're eating once a day and it's more just getting her used to eating from a spoon and trying to swallow things. She's not really a fan yet. Maybe she'll like it more when we move on to something a little more tasty!







First bites


Eating at Grandma and Grandpa's

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Ha, I love her facial expression when she's eating the cereal -- kind of a mixture of confusion and horror. Food gets better, Grace, have some faith!

Jenn said...

Very cute! Isn't feeding them solid food fun too!? I just love the faces Porter makes. He tried asparagus tonight. It went surprisingly ok. His favorite is still apples. He has them every meal and cries if he doesn't get them right away. He's got me so trained. I'm sure Grace will train you and Mark right too!