Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Grace and Daddy Day

This past Friday I had to travel to Detroit for one of the grant projects I'm working on. That left Grace and Daddy home alone to have a day of FUN!! As you can see from the video and pictures below, fun is just what they had--from sitting in the grass (Grace was not a fan!) to playing footsie--it was all around a great day for the two of them. And when I got home there was a big surprise--Grace had cut her first tooth! Can you believe it?!? I'm gone for 30 hours and she gets a tooth! But wait--there's more--yesterday her second tooth popped through. That's right 2 teeth in 4 days, she's growing up way too fast!



Relaxing in my jungle gym

Tummy time!

"What is this?"






Grace's new favorite toy--Daddy's old ID badge


Waiting for Mommy to get home Saturday morning

No comments: