Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Giggle baby

Grace has recently started to parrot some of the things we do. Especially when it comes to laughing and smiling!



She also has really started using her feet in the bouncer. It's so fun to watch her "dance" around!



But it's not just in the bouncer that she uses her feet--she also grabs them every time we put her on her changing table. It's like she's helping us change her diaper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find myself laughing right along with you Grace! I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to spend time with you via The Blog. It is terrific. G2Pa and I are so anxious to see you and Mommy and Daddy at Easter/ I wonder if the Bunny will be there.

There was a wonderful surprise in the mailboX yesterday. A picture of a most beautiful little girl. THANK YOU.

love

GG and G2PA