We're the Williams--Mark, Elizabeth, Grace, Laura, and Daisy. Here are our adventures!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Bouncy Seat
Last Monday, March 9th, we brought out Grace's bouncer. She has really enjoyed standing on our laps so we thought she was ready for the bouncy seat--boy were we right. She loves it--even though her feet are just a little short of the ground!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I agree with the Doc. She is doing so well with nursing. I say good job Elizabeth. I talked to Sara and we are planning to Be in Indy for Easter and hope we will see you all and give hugs and kisses to our precious Great Grandaughter!!!!!
1 comment:
I agree with the Doc. She is doing so well with nursing. I say good job Elizabeth. I talked to Sara and we are planning to Be in Indy for Easter and hope we will see you all and give hugs and kisses to our precious Great Grandaughter!!!!!
Love
GG and G2Pa
Post a Comment