Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby Update

Today marks 25 weeks into this pregnancy!

We had our official ultrasound 5 weeks ago and we found out that Grace is getting a sister!  She is so incredibly excited.  We took her with us and she was very concerned that the ultrasound.  "Mommy, does that hurt?" 
 Look at that sweet profile!

 Baby bump at 20 weeks

Me and my girls!

Overall, I've been feeling really good.  I haven't been able to sleep well, but I haven't been getting too tired.  I am measuring right on time but can't imagine getting bigger than I already feel.  Baby (we're not sharing her name until she is born) is very active and I feel her moving multiple times throughout the day and night.  Mark was finally able to feel her last Monday but he hasn't consistently been able to feel the kicks and jabs that I am experiencing yet.  I have started to get heartburn but it's nothing that strategically placed bottles of Tums won't cure :-)

 Baby bump at 24 weeks--ready to head to her first conference

I love experiencing all the feelings of pregnancy again.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around what it will be like to have two little girls running around but I'm so excited that Grace will have a sister and I'm excited to get to experience all the first again.  She has been really fun, talking to the baby frequently, rubbing my belly, and every time she accomplishes something by herself (for example, getting her slippers on), she says, "See, I'm a big girl!  I'm ready to be a big sister!"

15 weeks +/- before we get to meet this little lady!


No comments: