Tuesday, March 6, 2012

100 days

The countdown is on!  100 days until due day!  Perhaps I'm being optimistic but I'm hoping we meet her a little earlier than that. It's been really fun getting to know this little one.  She is very active.  I started feeling her movements early--around 13 weeks and it has just gotten more and more strong.  In the middle of January I started being able to feel her kick/punch on the outside of my stomach and then yesterday I was able to actually see my stomach moving as she moved around.  She's active multiple times throughout the day which is much different than her sister was--with Grace there were a few times each day that I could count on her being active.  This baby is active at least 50% of the day.  She wakes me up in the middle of the night, reminds me that she's there multiple times throughout the day, gets really active around 5 at night (right when I'm teaching my grad class) and then does more dancing when I'm trying to relax at night.  I'm hoping this isn't a sign of a child that doesn't require a lot of sleep :-)  I am so excited to see what this little one will be like--What will she look like? What will her personality be like?  How will she like our little family?  Only 100 more days to wonder...

No comments: