Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa comes early!

Santa visited our house early this December.  Our kitchen needs some desperate updating and while the countertops and cabinets can wait, our fridge and stove were both on their last leg (we think they were original to the house which will be 20 next year) so Mark and I (oops!--I mean Santa!) took advantage of the Black Friday sales and outfitted our kitchen with a new fridge, stove and microwave (we have been using one that Mark had from college for the last 7 years!).  While it means there won't be much under the tree for us this year, we love them!  Aren't they pretty?  Speaking of thinking they're pretty--Grace showed that she has an "Elizabeth side" when the stove was delivered.  Her first reaction--"Oh my!  It's BEAU-TI-FUL!" And then as she walks up and pets it, "Oh!  I love it!" 



Thanks Santa!

No comments: