Friday, December 23, 2011

And one more family pic...


A few weeks after we got our family pics taken we discovered that there we actually were a family of four!  On October 22nd we found out that we are expecting Baby #2.  We are beyond excited!!!  This pic is from our doctor's appointment on November 3rd.  From the ultrasound, we are due June 14th--almost one year from the day we made our big move out here.  Our last appointment was December 2nd and everything still looks great.  Baby was not being cooperative for the Doppler so we actually got have another ultrasound.  The difference a month makes was amazing.  Unlike the little bean in this pic, we got to see a baby with arms and legs and he/she actually waved hello to us!  Right before week 13 I started to feel baby movement--I know it seems early, but I felt Grace early and often also.  I'm definitely in maternity clothes now and feel bigger than I think I should but I'm at about the same point I was with Grace as far as showing--I just pop early!  Morning sickness has lasted longer this pregnancy and I'm still getting very fatigued and nauseous.

The best part of this pregnancy so far has been Grace's reaction.  She's very excited!  She helped us tell our families, letting them know (often via skype) that she was going to be a "big sister."  She has named the baby Angelina Ballerina, regardless of sex.  And she has started talking to Baby as she helps me put lotion on my belly: "Hi Baby!  I'm your sister!  I love you!  I'm Grace.  You're Ballerina!" *Kiss*

I know it will be challenging with two but I also know it is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!

1 comment:

Anni said...

Yeah for the little bean! We are so excited for you guys!