You may have noticed "Photography by Grace" in some of my recent posts. She really has become quite the little artist--interested in taking pictures, drawing pictures, dancing, and singing.

Grace with her "boy." Mark was in Omaha for work for a night and I was in the kitchen when Grace started shouting "boy, boy, boy!" I went into the playroom and she had drawn a face on the Etch-a-Sketch. I did not expect a "real" drawing so soon. The best part is that she draws a little circle under the smile and calls it a chin :-) Love her!
Photography by Grace
More boys...
and more Photography by Grace
I found a recipe on line to make homemade water color paints. We had so much fun making the paints and then painting pictures with them...
We are absolutely loving her creativity and trying to nurture it as much as we can.






No comments:
Post a Comment