Sunday, August 15, 2010

Seeing the Webers

Last weekend we headed to Saginaw. Sandee's daughter, Abbie was getting married. All of my dad's brothers and sisters (minus Uncle Bill) made it for the wedding. It was so fun catching up with them. While we were at the wedding, Grace got to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa Applebee. They did a car show in Vassar and the Saginaw Children's Zoo. It sounds like they had an awesome time. There are cute pictures but I don't have them...yet. Once I get them. I'll post them.

Dad and I at the wedding


The next day we did some visiting before we left town. First we stopped by Grandma Marg and Jenny's. Unfortunately, the camera didn't make it out of my purse. Next stop was my grandma's so Grace could see all of her great aunts and uncles. She definitely was the star of the show and got bonus points when she went around and gave everyone a hug and a kiss before we left. She is such a sweet girl!

Using the exercise ball at great grandma's

Playing with Aunt Mary

Cuddling with Aunt Peggy

Hugs for Uncle Jim

Kisses for Aunt Barb

"Hey great grandma!"

Grace got to meet Uncle Tim and Aunt Sissy for the first time.


On our way home, Grace didn't sleep too long and was a bit cranky. We ended up stopping about an hour and a half from home at a mall so Grace could run around a bit. She found a few rides and of course had to try them out.



It was a great weekend getting to spend some time with people we definitely do not see enough!

1 comment:

Anni said...

I love Grace's Alma shirt! So cute. I can't wait until Eli fits into his.