Thursday, May 27, 2010

Florida--Grandma's Hula Girls

As I often do, I had big plans for our trip to Florida. You see, I planned to get a wonderful photo of the girls for my mom. Last summer my mom and Mike went to Hawaii to celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary. They brought back hula outfits for both of the girls. So, I thought, "What could be better than a picture of two little hula girls in front of the ocean?" I had visions of the picture hanging on my mother's wall and her walking by and giggling at her two little bathing beauties. So, I had Bobby and Megan bring Aly's outfit and we packed Grace's. The last morning we were there was perfect for a photo shoot. Unfortunately, my daughter had a different idea. The SECOND we got to the beach she broke down. She sobbed uncontrollably! It didn't take long to figure out, this picture was not going to happen. The moment we got away from the beach--she was fine. Sorry mom! It's the thought that counts, right?






No comments: