Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Spruces

While we were in Michigan, my mom, Grace and I spent an afternoon with the Spruces. Boy did Grace have fun! She had presents to open--a rocking chair and high chair for her baby dolls--both handmade by Leonard! Jenny got out her old dolls so Grace could play with them. And by the end of the day, Grace was giving Grandma Marg hugs. I'm sure Grace can't wait for our next visit!


"For me?!?!"

"This one is as tall as I am!"



Grace being silly and sitting in her baby's chair. I doubt she'll be able to fit in it for long!

A day at the Spruce's makes a girl mighty sleepy! (Check out the boots that Grandma Applebee got her! So cute!)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

She is the most stylish little girl! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with those boots! They were the first things I saw when I looked at this pic. LOVE THEM!

Jennie said...

love the sweater dress! so cute!