Sunday, January 3, 2010

Alma babies

After leaving Saginaw, Grace and I headed to Grand Rapids for the Hone Christmas. However, before going to GG and G2Pa's, we made a pit stop at my friend Meredith Baker's house. Grace met her son, Sam, last Christmas but they were both so little they didn't interact. This year was much different though! They had so much fun playing together, sharing toys, and even kissing! Crazy kids :) Another one of my favorite Alma ladies, Sarah Garrison, and her family stopped by. It was so fun to have our three kiddos together, even if it was only for a short bit!

Grace relaxing in Sam's chair and getting kisses

Sharing the sunglasses

Grace thought it was pretty fun sitting in Sam's toy cupboard

Baby James will be right there playing with the other two next Christmas!

2 comments:

Anni said...

I love the pictures! Wish I could have been there to share in the fun times!

Jenn said...

Kissing other boys, Grace!?
I better hide these photos from Porter!