Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Michigan

Last Monday Grace and I headed to Michigan. My dad was scheduled for surgery on Tuesday. He ended up not having it and instead was admitted into the hospital for some tests. He's doing well and I'm so thankful that I was able to be there with him. Grace got to spend the week with Grandma and Grandpa Applebee. She had a ball!

On our drive up to MI we stopped at a rest area. They had these wonderful seats in the stall so I was able to use the facilities too!

Mom and Mike met us half way so I wouldn't have to drive the whole 6 hours by myself with Grace. We met at a mall in Battle Creek. Grace loved the ride with "Cat."


The rest of these pictures show how Grace was ALL over the house. I know Grandma and Grandpa Applebee LOVED having her but I'm sure they both needed a rest once we left :)














No comments: