I have a big birthday coming up this Saturday (i.e., I'm moving into a new decade!). So I had a feeling something was going on and Mark had prepared be for "something" last Saturday but I had no idea what I was in store for. My first surprise was at about 2:30 when the doorball rang and there was my BFF, Alexia! It was so great to see her. And then about half an hour later the doorbell rang again and it was a kidnapper! Okay, so it was really just Mark's mom but she kidnapped Grace for the night. The surprises continued when we went downtown and there was a gathering of our friends. A party bus showed up and much to my shock Mark had organized a moving birthday party. We went to six different apartments/houses in 3 hours. Each of my friends had put together a themed party at their place--we had a fiesta, a college-theme, a luau, a southern gathering, a house party, and a birthday cake stop. It was so much fun! Mark and my friends REALLY outdid themselves! Here are a few shots from the evening...



While we were celebrating the end of my twenties in Lafayette, Grace was having a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Williams. They did lots of playing, including on the new rocking horse that Grandma and Grandpa got for her!







What a fun weekend! Thanks Mark! Thanks friends! And thanks to the kidnapper :)
No comments:
Post a Comment