Dear Daddy,
I think you are the best ever! Here are the top ten reasons you're the best daddy:
10. You always sit on the floor and play with me.
9. You rearrange your schedule all the time so you can watch me while mommy's at school.
8. You just hung up a swing on the tree outside for me and it is SOOOO much fun!
7. When I was really little and would get up in the middle of the night you always got up with mommy to help take care of me.
6. You do the best cheek and belly blows--they make me laugh!
5. You use the water sprayer when you give me a bath--someday I'll catch the water.
4. You have the best hugs.
3. I love it when you do "Grace...Daddy" and poke our noses.
2. You are patient with me when I'm crying and can't figure out how to tell you what I need.
1. You are my daddy!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cute!
Grace,
Your top 10 reasons you like your Daddy gave me goosebumps. What a wonderful time you and your Daddy have together.
Post a Comment