Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Zone

Grace was not the first baby born in my department last year--in fact she was number 11 of 12! We had the opportunity to get together with a few of these wonderful little babies last Thursday. Our friends Ashley and Graham were in town for just a few days. They both graduated from the department last spring and are now at LSU. Before they left they had an adorable little girl, Eden. I hadn't seen Eden since she was just a little thing. Now she is walking and seems so grown up. It was so fun to see her, her parents and all the other babies. A big thanks to the Munz's and their sweet little Sydney for hosting the crowd!

Eden and Grace

"Hey! I would like that cup, please."

The girls and their chaperone

Grace's face lit up when she saw Kari walk up. Perhaps it's all the cute little outfits Kari keeps dropping off! (Thanks Kari!!!)

Oooo! A boy joins the party! "Hi Noah!"

I don't know how we all got so lucky but all of our babies are so good!

Ashley, Eden, Grace and me

No comments: