That evening my friend Alexia and Mark's Uncle Tom were able to join us for dinner. We ate at a great little Italian place. It was so nice being able to sit outside!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Grace does Chicago!
This past weekend was an extended long weekend for us. I had a conference in Chicago that started Thursday. Mark's mom graciously accompanied Grace and I to Chicago. We had an awesome time. The conference was amazing and Grace and Grandma got some quality time in. While I was in meetings on Thursday they met Aunt Barb, Joy and Caleb at the Lincoln Park Zoo. This was Grace's first trip to the zoo and we are told that she was in awe. Especially of the cheetah. Unfortunately she wasn't quite as sure about Caleb. She cried quite a bit around him at first but eventually warmed up. I wish I could have joined them at the zoo!

That evening my friend Alexia and Mark's Uncle Tom were able to join us for dinner. We ate at a great little Italian place. It was so nice being able to sit outside!

That evening my friend Alexia and Mark's Uncle Tom were able to join us for dinner. We ate at a great little Italian place. It was so nice being able to sit outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment