Monday, September 29, 2008

Growing!!!

Well, I feel huge! Mark and I had to go buy a few new shirts for me this past Friday because my belly kept peeking out of my old shirts--just a bit problematic!

Here's a pic of my hugeness:

33 weeks

On the plus side, we had a check-up last Thursday and everything looks really good--including my measurements and weight gain. The little guy/gal is super active and at times hurts me a bit with his/her stretching/aerobics but I have to smile every time I feel the movement. The stronger it gets, the closer I know we are to meeting our little one!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

You're so incredibly adorable Elizabeth!

erin said...

I know you feel huge, but you look so cute!!

Unknown said...

That picture is the best so far, you've really got the basketball-under-the-shirt thing going on.

Is Mark ever going to post anything? It seems like he has the time...