Grace started her summer schedule at school last week. She's staying home with me on Wednesdays and Fridays. I LOVE it! Last Wednesday we did story time at the library, a dentist appointment for G, took Mark to the airport in Denver for a work trip, and had dinner with Kristen (a.k.a. "Grace's best friend") in downtown Denver. Friday we did a sing along at the toy store with our friends Myra and Siena and then had lunch at their house. Friday night we headed to Sonic for dinner--every time we drive by Sonic, Grace reminds me that she's never been there. So I thought it would be a fun treat to try it out. It was a gorgeous night and we got to eat outside. She loved it! I think we're both going to enjoy our Mommy/Gracie days!
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment