Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Michigan Trip

Three weekends ago we headed up to Michigan. Mark attended the initiation ceremony for his Fraternity, Sigma Chi, and stayed in Alma for a guys weekend.

Ryan, Chris, and Mark

Meanwhile, Grace and I headed to Saginaw to spend some time with the grandparents. We had a fun Saturday morning shopping with my mom and then while Grace took her nap I went and picked up my dad and brought him back to my mom's. We had so much fun watching Grace play, skyping with cousin Aly, and having a nice dinner together. It was such a relaxing day!

Barrettes (they didn't last long!)

Riding the "roller coaster" at the mall


Playing with papa

Helping herself at Mama's

On our way home we swung thru Indianapolis and spent some time with Mark's parents. It was a gorgeous day and we spent a few hours out in the yard playing. Grace even instructed Nana and I on doing exercises.

No comments: