Thursday, March 24, 2011

A visit to Saginaw

I had Spring Break last week so the first weekend of break Grace and I headed up to Michigan to spend some time with my parents. At the end of Spring Break, Mark and I had a trip planned to Colorado to start looking at houses so I left Grace up in MI with my mom. She had an awesome time and repeatedly told me "I like Mama and Papa's house!" Here are some pictures of when I was up there with her.

Celebrating Grandma's birthday--Grace probably sang "Happy to you" to my mom at least 50 times while she was up in Michigan--apparently the whole week was her birthday!


Grace has developed a phobia of getting her nails cut. My mom tried making a "spa night" so we could cut her toenails. She loved putting her feet in the sink but freaked out once the clippers came out. Mark and I actually had to pin her down this week to cut her fingernails. You would have thought we were beating her by her screams. Hope this phases passes--SOON!

Grandma got a Mickey Mouse folding table for Grace. She absolutely adored it and wanted to eat every meal at it. Only problem is it's also the perfect height for Daisy to grab food!

Making molasses cookies (which included taking a bite of one of the raw dough balls--oops!)

Grandma would blow Grace's hair dry every night after her bath.

She LOVED it!

We did lots of trips into town to hang out with my dad. This is usually what happened to Grace on the 15 minute drive :-)


Sharing an apple with Papa

He was pretty happy to get to spend some time with this little girl!

No comments: