Monday, August 3, 2009

A trip to visit GG and G2Pa

The weekend before last Mark and Grace decided to head up to Michigan to visit GG and G2Pa.  I was in the midst of studying for my first week of preliminary exams so I stayed behind with Daisy. All reports say that Grace and her Daddy had a great road trip together.  Mark's mom was up there too with her new puppy--Ali.  Grace had fun getting to know the puppy who would just bark and run circles around Grace which left her laughing--which might just be the best sound in the world!




Grace also had a great time playing with her G2Pa


Grandpa teaching Grace how to crawl.  She listened to me and waited until she got home--I would have been crushed if I missed her first crawl!


Out to brunch




Headed for a walk on the trail





1 comment:

Kassens said...

I love Grace's wardrobe!!